Meetings are held at 7:30 PM on the first Wednesday of each month..
August 3, 2016 meeting will be at our normal location:
Autonation Ford of Fort Lauderdale
1333 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
The "official" club meeting will "unofficially", continue afterwards at a local pub.
Our 2016 show generated $10,000.00, all of which was donated to the Children's Diagnostic and Treatment Center.
Annual Dues of $20 are now due. Please consider renewing your membership either in person at a monthly meeting or via Paypal or mail in a check. More info on the "Join Us" Page.
July 31, 2016 - CLUB TARGETED EVENT - Parade laps for charity on the NASCAR oval at Homestead Miami Speedway.
- FLMC private time on track starts 08:30 AM. We need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior.
- Cost for FLMC members is $15.
- Whomever is interested will head south to Alabama Jacks for lunch.
- A blast email has been sent with more details
- Group is nearly full. RSVP required.
- FLMC Rally: Florida Turnpike Snapper Creek Rest Area Mile Marker 19. ROLL OUT 7:40 AM.
September 10, 2016 - CLUB TARGETED EVENT 9/11 Tribute Run from Tropical Park in Miami to Chesapeake Beach Resort in Islamorada. 8 am - 4 pm. For more info and to register, click HERE.
November 12, 2016 - CLUB EVENT Club Picnic TY Park Hollywood, 11 AM - 3 PM. Covered dish requested. BYOB. Beer and wine permitted in park. No hard alcohol, no glass containers.
November 20, 2016 - CLUB EVENT NASCAR ECOBOOST 400 race and Ford Car Show at Homestead Miami Speedway.
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW AND IS LIMITED TO 150 CARS. PLEASE REGISTER NOW!
- Car show presented by FLMC.
- FLMC tailgate party and social tent in the vicinity of the car show and walking distance to grand stands
- Special pricing on great seats
- Celebrity judges, to include Edsel Ford III & others TBA
- $100 includes car registration and 2 Ecoboost 400 tickets
- $60 includes car registration and 1 Ecoboost 400 ticket
- Extra Ecoboost 400 tickets are $40 each
- $30 car show only registration (if you already have tickets to the race)